Thursday, October 10, 2013

I have so many favorite movies, TV Shows, Books And Movies. Sleeping Beauty from 1959 is my first movie




I have so many favorite movies, TV Shows , Books And Movies I just wanted to create a place to share them.  I have loved Movies all my life.  As well as Books and Music.

My favorite place to watch movies is in the theatre of course.  There is nothing like sitting in the dark, with the smells of popcorn all around and really watching a movie. I love it.

The first movie I watched in the theatre was Walt Disney's movie "Sleeping Beauty"  My older sister and younger brothers and baby sister went to the theatre in Crossville TN. to watch it. I remember I was holding my baby sister and I thought my older sister was behind me.  I half turned to her and said "Here Hold her for a minute" So the person took her, then I saw my older sister buying popcorn. I turned around very fast and there was a strange man holding my baby sister. I took her away from him so quick. He just laughed and said. Ït''s OK  She is fine. 

I remember the movie, but I remember that more.  Here is a small clip of that movie

No comments: